Park and Recreation
Kenneth Lehr, Park and Recreation Director
Thomas Steines, Assistant Park and Recreation Director/Summer Program Coordinator
Events and Updates
The West Goshen Township Park and Recreation Department offers a variety of quality public recreation opportunities for the benefit of West Goshen residents at an affordable price in a fun and safe environment.
Registrations are now being accepted for the following fall bus trips:
- Sunday, September 27th: Eagles vs. Jets at the Meadowlands
- Saturday, October 24th - Sunday, October 25th: New York Finger Lakes
- Sunday, November 22nd or Monday, December 7th: Radio City Music Hall
- Saturday, December 5th: New York City
If you would like a copy of the updated Fall 2015 West Goshen Park and Recreation Bus Trip brochure, email Park and Recreation Director Ken Lehr at email@example.com.
The West Goshen Park and Recreation Department announces the 2015 Summer Concert Series:
- June 14th: Children's musicians The Cat's Pajamas
- June 28th: Party favorites with The Greaseband
- July 12th: A visit to the Louisianna bayou with Zydeco a-Go-Go
- July 26th: Motown sound of Love's Magic
- August 9th: A little country music with Hometown Boyz
- August 23rd: Local singing/songwriting legend John Flynn
Learn about the skatepark and dogpark at Robert E. Lambert Park.
Pavilion rentals are available for groups at Barker Park, located on Falcon Lane and Westtown Road, Coopersmith Park, located on Spring Lane, and West Goshen Community Park, located on N. Five Points and Fern Hill Roads. Each park is equipped with picnic tables, charcoal grills, ball fields and playground areas. A rental fee is charged for the use of electricity, water and rest rooms. Township parks are open daily from dawn to dusk. Groups may check the availability of these facilities by contacting the Park and Recreation Office at 610-696-5266 or by e-mailing Klehr@westgoshen.org. The Application for Pavilion Rental is available online.
Did you know that many of the events sponsored by the West Goshen Park and Recreation Board are free to the public? The West Goshen Park and Recreation Board asks anyone attending a free public event to bring a donation of a dry good item for the West Chester Food Cupboard and the Coatesville Veterans Hospital.
Evens just don't happen...they require the efforts of many. You can help The Friends of West Goshen Parks by becoming a member.
Subscribe to Monthly Email Updates